RAVEN offers Team Building Workshops, but without the frills (toys and games). For 20 years now, the Founder of Raven tested and fine tuned these methods with National Exemplary school faculty, staff and students, as well as, with struggling, inner city school environments.
Raven Team Building methods provide groups the opportunity to practice a new level of workplace success, not with artificially manufactured situations, but by utilizing what are – for the group – everyday, real world situations.
For the high functioning, cohesive team, RAVEN provides the innovative tools this successful group desires in order to not only maintain its level of success but exceed former expectations. On the other hand, if a team is struggling, RAVEN has the instructional expertise to empower this group and inspire improved performance.
BUILD COMMUNITY IN YOUR GROUP:
Adaptable to any Group From FAMILIES to CORPORATE Entities
A Series of Team Building Workshops Including Follow-up Visits and Consultation at Your Site
- As a teacher and co-founder of two schools, what I valued, enjoyed, and excelled in most was building community in both the classroom and campus wide.
- An effective community is one where the members are both accountable to, and responsible for, one another. As a result, individuals fully actualize their potential.
A SERIES OF FIVE WORKSHOPS
- Realize you are a Community
- Determine governance as a group
Conduct Effective Meetings
- Real life applications
Utilize Problem Solving
- Apply the I.D.E.A. Method
Reflect and Grow
- Utilize the RAVEN writing tools
Evaluate and Measure Success
- Revisit your Action Plans